November 29, 2020 Version: 1.0
The present Terms and Conditions (hereinafter - the “Terms”) regulate the relationship between you (“you”, the
“Client”) and 4XDEV, the company duly registered under the laws of Canada (hereinafter the “Company”, “we”,
“us”, “our”) associated with your use of the website 4xdev.com
“Website”), as well as any
information, product and services available thereon.
For the purpose of this Terms, the following definitions should be applied:
- Deliverables - the final results of the services rendered by the Company, including any files and materials provided by the Company to the Client upon rendering the services.
- Products - any trading tools offered by the Company via the Website.
- Services - trading software development and modification services offered by the Company directly or by engaging third party subcontractors. The Services may include, inter alia, creation of custom trading tools, indicators and scripts; as well as testing and improving existing tools provided by the Client; conversion of such tools into various formats, etc. The term “Services” also includes any other software development or modification services offered by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior consent. It is your sole responsibility to check this page from time to time to be aware of the latest changes. All changes become effective immediately upon being published. By continuing the use of the Website after the changes, you explicitly provide your consent with the amended terms.
- Should you disagree with any of the provisions set forth herein, you shall immediately cease using the Website, the Products or any of the services offered by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend the operations of the Website at any time without prior notice.
- Should any of the provisions set forth herein be found invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- The Company reserves the right to delegate any of its rights and obligations under these Terms to any person or entity at any time. In particular, the Company entitled to engage third party subcontractors to provide the Services or the Products.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS, UNDERSTAND THEM, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. YOU
STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US AND THAT IT SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT ORAL OR
WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN US RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT.
If you still have any questions regarding these Terms or about the Company, please contact us by email at email@example.com.